dr. jeremy alford
now browsing by tag
“Eating Disorder does not have to be a life sentence” Dr Jeremy Alford
Qualified Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist & Neurofeedback Therapist, Member of the British Psychological Society ,and Founder member of the Qualitative Methods in Psychology Section, Dr Jeremy Alford opens Online Clinic at ProvenTherapy.com
Press Release: Sep. 10, 2013 – Dr Alford established his own private practice since 2003 and has 15,000 client hours until now. He is also founder and president of the Middle East Eating Disorders Association. Dr Alford has a multicultural experience and proven adaptability to international settings. He has experience in the application of learning in the UK and applying this knowledge in the Middle East.
He is specialized in the support and treatment of:
* Eating disorders and related issues
* Smoking Cessation
* Mood and Anxiety Disorders (such as Depression, Phobias, Panic Attacks)
* Compulsive Behaviours (Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, Addictions)
* Traumas (such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorders, Grief)
* Learning difficulties (Attention Deficit Disorders, Hyperactivity, Anger Management, Assertiveness Training)
* Psychotic issues (Management of Schizophrenia and other specific issues)
Dr Alford has appeared on several TV interviews to discuss various psychological topics in addition to having newspaper and magazine interviews.